Geriatric Social Work & Careers in Aging Week
April 7-13, 2013
Did you know...?
- Geriatric social work ranks as one of the top 20 careers in terms of growth potential.
- The demand for geriatric social workers will increase by 45% by 2015.
Help your students learn about social work jobs in aging:
- Organize an informal gathering, panel discussion, film screening, poster session, or a career fair at your institution.
- Download a resources toolkit from the GSWI website to help you plan your activities by clicking here.
- Check out the resources available from last year's Careers in Aging Week here and in GSWI's Careers section.
- And, finally, sign up to receive updates about Careers in Aging Week from the Gerontological Society of America's Careers in Aging website.
Congratulations to the 2013 winners of the CIAW Awards! Click here to view a list of the winners.
To read about the 2013 GSWI funded award winners click here.